Old 18-07-2003, 03:12 AM
RichToyBox

Default Fountain head attachment

Take the fountain part of the pump to any pond store and they should be able
to fix you up. I think they all use standard size tubing into the spitter
portion.
--
RichToyBox

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I have lost the paperwork for my Sam's Club prefab pond (the one with the
smaller pond that waterfalls into a larger one). I want to see if I can

find
a fancier fountain head for it, but am not sure if I can put another
company's fountain head on my pump. Right now I have the standard bell on
it. I'm bored with it. LOL

Does anyone else have one of these and know where I can find another
fountainhead that will fit?

--
LN in NH (new gardener in zone 5)
photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed