Old 18-07-2003, 04:52 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Fountain head attachment

They have measurements listed on that website. Do I measure the top opening
(where the bell attachment goes) to get that info? If so, it is 1.25"
diameter. I'm thinking that can't be right cuz the prices for that size are
in the hundreds.

--
LN in NH (new gardener in zone 5)
photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Wilson" wrote in message

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I have lost the paperwork for my Sam's Club prefab pond (the one with

the
smaller pond that waterfalls into a larger one). I want to see if I can

find
a fancier fountain head for it, but am not sure if I can put another
company's fountain head on my pump. Right now I have the standard bell

on
it. I'm bored with it. LOL

Does anyone else have one of these and know where I can find another
fountainhead that will fit?

My parents got this, and it looks pretty sharp. It worked with the pump
that came with her Wal-Mart 120 prefab but I noticed she did have an

adaptor
piece that I don't think came with that pump....possibly it came with
multiple adaptors. shrug

~Wilson~