Old 18-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Bob Alston

Default CO2 tank dumps?

Apparently not the case. Read the articles on my web site. Se my earlier
post for direct url.

--
Bob Alston

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/
"Skunky" wrote in message

When you say a 2 stage regulator, does this mean when a needle valve is
incorperated. I would imagine that a tank dump would not be possible
due to the fine adjustment of the valve, should an mount of back
pressure build up, the valve would control the pressure due to it's
fine adjustment????

Thanx

--
Skunky

'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

---
Bob's Dell 4400 - Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.