Old 18-07-2003, 10:15 AM
David Wee

Default David Wee -- how did the date go??? :)

Lol! i open my newsgroup and see my name in the topic :-/ haha... Well, I
spent approximately 2 hours in traffic getting the Onyx Sand, i spent 2
hours of hard labor changing the substrate and cleaning out the
tank/moving the fish, and she wanted me to come over to her place instead!
Well, at least the tank is now pristinely clean. We spent about 4 hours
hanging out at her place, we spent about 10 minutes takling about her
fishtank in which she happens to keep live plants in also :-) It was
a rather boring night however, but amazingly she said she wanted to hang
out again (tonight we have plans to see a movie) Hopefully if we come back
to my place tonight, she'll be so into me as to not notice anything else. But if for some
reason that isnt the case, then at least theres no hideous greenwater
green-walled gelatinous cube of a fishtank to scare her away.

In article ,
Duncan A. McRae wrote:
You mentioned that your date was your motive for cleaning up a tank.
How did the cleanup go? Did your lady friend notice and/or appreciate
your impeccable fish-haven? And last but not least... did she prefer
blood worms or spirulina?

Cheers;