Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Robert H

Default CO2 regulator recommendation?

(nikolay_kraltchev) wrote in message . com...
Robert,

Please check your records.
I have NOT ordered a CO2 system from your company, Aquabotanic.
Ever.

You may recall that I sent you pictures of the rotten plants that you
sent me. I still have those pictures.

You don't even remember the people you screw up.
Is that because they are too many of them?

Or you just have trouble remembering simple things? Like things about
your business for example. Look you even spelled my name wrong
despite the fact that is a few lines above your response.

May I suggest that you limit your posts here to things you actually
have some knowledge about?

--Nikolay

I remember the letter I got from your credit card company where you
claimed you never recieved your order. Doesn't say anything about
pictures. Did you try that on the other company you "had trouble" with
too? How many others? I'm glad you have found someone who makes you
happy. Thats the great thing about the internet. There's always
someone for everyone. You should buy from Mark, I am sure he would
love to work with you. He has great plants, good prices too. I'll even
put in a good word for you to him. You should come to my forums
Nikolay. I'll even make you a moderator. I'm sure my 800 members would
be very impressed with your vast knowledge and experience about
plants.