Old 18-07-2003, 07:52 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Baby koi

It's illegal to sell in Washington State. ~ jan

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:06:18 -0700, "infoseeker" reply by post thx wrote:

Someone posted a site where you can check the illegal plants for different
states. i searched back through my saved stuff and I can't find that post.
It might not have been Anacharis, but I thought it was. I'll keep looking,
and if I find it I'll repost.

Thanks for the info the lily!

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Very nice pictures! I like the 'almost black lily'- is that the real

name?
What is an anacharis? I saw it listed (I think) in the plants that are
illegall in many states; but i'm sure not in yours!

Almost black is the real name of the lily by Perry Slocum Anacharis is

an
underwater type of plant....I never heard that it was illegal in any state
Jeri

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~