Old 18-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Billy

Default Need recommendation for riding mower, but needs to be 37" wide

This is not the side yard I was referring to. This is only a small portion of
the south side yard to show the slope. You are not seeing the rest of this
yard, the front yard, the front on the other side of the driveway, the north
side yard, the level yard behind the house, or the grass that extends down into
the woods.

The side yard I need access to is on the other (north) side of the house. There
is no other access to it except between the deck posts. Or up 6 stairs.

I already have a self propelled. It takes me a good hour to mow it all, and in
the heat of summer it about kills me going up and down that slope.

A riding mower would make things a LOT easier, plus come in handy when I need to
haul pine needles, or move bags of mulch/compost for planting. Really could've
used it a few weeks ago when I moved four 50lb bags of concrete down to the
woods for a satellite dish ground pole.

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:01:05 GMT, "Tim Fischer" wrote:

Hi Billy,

I'm undoubtedly missing something, but from the picture, it looks like you
have access to the side yard from the front of the house? I guess I don't
understand why the access under the deck is your only access.

For a yard that size, I'd just get a walk-behind self propelled mower.

-Tim