Old 18-07-2003, 11:40 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Fountain head attachment

LN,

I missed your original post, but I have a few suggestions, as I know what
it's like not to have a "local pond store" (see my posts in another thread).

If there's a Sam's Club near you (much more likely than a pond store, IMHO),
take another look at the brands sold there.

What brand is your pump? (There should be a label on it somewhere.) Try
checking for the website of the manufacturer; you should be able to find the
dimensions of your pump there.

In my teeny water garden, I have a Little Giant pump; I recently bought
replacement "tube-thingy" at Lowes' Home Center, complete with 3 heads; I
assume that Home Depot would sell the same.

As for the boredom -- do you have any fish in your pond? There's a
*whole* lot more to think about if you have fish and/or plants!!! (OTOH,
it's a lot easier to bring in a pump in NH winter than drain pond & bring in
fish, etc.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
Take the fountain part of the pump to any pond store and they should be

able
to fix you up. I think they all use standard size tubing into the spitter
portion.
--
RichToyBox

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I have lost the paperwork for my Sam's Club prefab pond (the one with

the
smaller pond that waterfalls into a larger one). I want to see if I can

find
a fancier fountain head for it, but am not sure if I can put another
company's fountain head on my pump. Right now I have the standard bell

on
it. I'm bored with it. LOL

Does anyone else have one of these and know where I can find another
fountainhead that will fit?

--
LN in NH (new gardener in zone 5)
photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed