Old 20-07-2003, 01:52 PM
Mike

Default decomposing branches

In article , bnd777
writes
Dont know what shredder you have but if I did that with mine I would have to
fork out to have new blades fitted

Our Black and Decker was the same :-((

Anybody any comments on the two JCB ones in the Argos catalogue? We are
thinking of getting another one and only just started to look. One is a
'low noise' one. The Black and Decker we had was noisy, except when we
had to clean it out then it was me making the noise. 'Damn stupid thing.
Could have made it better than this. Damn things jammed again, where's
that spanner?' :-((

Mike
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)