Old 21-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Shade Without trees.

Cool! (no pun intended!!!) I purchased two 12' x 15' lengths of the green
(90% shade) Coolaroo from Lowe's earlier this year and have yet to get them
stitched together so I can install them. If I don't get working on it soon,
it will be too late to do so! You've give me the kick in the britches I
need. Thanks (I think . . . )

Lee

"Rhino" wrote in message
I have new pix on my webshots site of a shade sail over the pond. It is a
16X16X16 triangle that has two attachnebts on the eaves and a pole at the

other.
I got it from Hammacher Schlemmer ( www.hammacher.com ) Look for the

Coolaroo
Shade Sail item #75740F. We have no shade trees here (see pix for the

horrible
truth) and I put this up so the pond only gets 6 hours a day of direct

sunlight
instead of 9-10. It has helped the water temps and the algae. I notice

that
the GF follow the shade as it travels across. Its funny to see them

arranged
hanging still in ther water in a triangle formation!
aA direct link to my photos is

http://community.webshots.com/user/rhino218-date

Rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."