Old 20-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Rhino

Default Shade Without trees.

I have new pix on my webshots site of a shade sail over the pond. It is a
16X16X16 triangle that has two attachnebts on the eaves and a pole at the other.
I got it from Hammacher Schlemmer ( www.hammacher.com ) Look for the Coolaroo
Shade Sail item #75740F. We have no shade trees here (see pix for the horrible
truth) and I put this up so the pond only gets 6 hours a day of direct sunlight
instead of 9-10. It has helped the water temps and the algae. I notice that
the GF follow the shade as it travels across. Its funny to see them arranged
hanging still in ther water in a triangle formation!
aA direct link to my photos is http://community.webshots.com/user/rhino218-date

Rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."
Old 21-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Hank Pagel

The unique shape makes it almost attractive ....... I think .........
it kind of grows on you.
Looks good and seems to do what it was made for.

Old 21-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Lee Brouillet

Cool! (no pun intended!!!) I purchased two 12' x 15' lengths of the green
(90% shade) Coolaroo from Lowe's earlier this year and have yet to get them
stitched together so I can install them. If I don't get working on it soon,
it will be too late to do so! You've give me the kick in the britches I
need. Thanks (I think . . . )

Lee

Old 24-07-2003, 03:02 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Beautiful! I get that same magazine and have lusted after this sail for a
long time. Nice color too.
--
Wendy* in N. California,
"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to