Old 21-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Jen in Chicago

Default Calla Lily question

I have a Calla Lilly on my front porch. It sems to be really happy
and it's a little pot bound which I read on someone's lilly page that
they love. Only problem is the greens are about 2' high (versus 12"
last year) and it hasn't produced any flowers.... I only get about 1-2
hours of direct sunlight on the porch per day. Should I move it to
the deck so that it gets about 6 hours of sun?

It also stayed pretty cold here around Chicago until the beginning of
July. Any other Calla gardeners in zones 4 or 5 still waiting for
blooms?

Thoughts?

TIA,
J in Chicago