Old 21-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Sam Williams

Default [IBC] Rot

Ben,

I do not know the answer to your question. But I would like to make a
simple observation of what has been said thus far. It seems that no one
realizes that you just wanted to know if there were a difference between dry rot
and "wet" rot. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you were only
curious.
When someone asks a question, I really do not think it is up to other
people to determine the IMPORTANCE or significance of such questions. If
someone wants to make a response, don't you think it should be more like "I don't
know" instead of "its not important"? That cuts down the person who asked
it, don't you think? Sorry, I am just irritated that people could be so
careless as to answer in such an immature manner.
Sam Williams
- a person who likes to be treated with respect, even in emails.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++