Old 21-07-2003, 09:35 PM
shazzbat

Default Book for new Allotment Holders

"Mike" wrote in message

Rather old, first Published in 1982 by Severn House Publishers Ltd.

Then published in 1991 by Treasure Press, Michelin House, 81 Fulham
Road, London SW3 6RB.

With an ISBN Number 1 85051 606 5

The Allotment Gardener's Handbook by Alan Titchmarsh with over 100
diagrams and charts

seems to be a good book for real beginners.

'If' you can get one :-((

Ours came in a collection of books which were 'dumped' on us a few years
back and with the amount of new allotment holders coming up on this
newsgroup, I thought they might like to 'browse' their local and not so
local second hand bookshops

Mike

When I got the allotment I found this book in my local library. This was
only 2 years ago, it should still be in many libraries.

Steve