Old 21-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Rod

Default Strange creature, friend or foe?

"Doreen Taylor" wrote in message ...
Thanks Rod, may be it. At the allotment today, I found several grown up
ones, about an inch or so long, merrily feeding on some weeds, (at least
they were) struck me the vegetables may be next on their list.

It wasn't me who told you it was Cinnabar moth caterpillar, I was just saying about the one I saw running - yes, really running
along a pavement. If that's what yours are and it seems most likely then they aren't going to eat anything you want to eat - unless
you like groundsel or Ragwort on your salads that is. (Don't try that at home kids Ragwort is very toxic)

Rod