Old 22-07-2003, 03:32 AM
Lar

Default Peach tree bleeding like crazy

In article ,
says...
My Peach tree, of about 8 years old, 7 feet tall, variety unknown, has
suddenly started bleeding sap from hundreds of tiny spots all over. Thne
leaves have all but dried up and fallen off, the ends of the twigs are
dead and dry too. This happened within days.
The tree is about 50' away from two others, and about 20 feet from
another peach tree, none of the others have the same problem.

First thought would be the Lesser Peach Tree borer,
there is another borer just called the Peach Tree borer
that most of it's damage would be on the trunk and just
below the ground. I would think though, if one tree had
them the others should also have signs of them.
--
We child proofed our home,
but they are still getting in.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!