Old 22-07-2003, 03:48 AM
suedaniels

Default strawberry question

"Noydb" wrote in message
Lauradog wrote:

We put in new strawberry plants this year and they looked really healthy
all
summer, putting out runners all over the place. But during the past

week
their
leaves have begun to pale, not yellow, just a paler green. Any idea

what
could
be causing this? We had the same problem a few years ago with
blackberries. TIA
Lauradog

With no clue where you are, a wild guess this time of year would be

"heat".

--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm in zone 7. That's probably the
answer, we've had temps ranging from 101-106 this past week. Thanks.
Lauradog