Old 22-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Essjay001

Default Hedge renovation update

Rodger Whitlock wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:05:13 +0000 (UTC), Essjay001 wrote:

I have a similar problem but want to keep the Ivy and kill the
bramble growing with it. I simply squirted some glyphosphate into a
bag and inserted some ends of the bramble into it and tied it up. A
week or so later bramble through-out the ivy screen is definately
wilting.

Was the glyphosphate in the bag at the usual dilution, or was it
the concentrate that you are supposed to dilute 100:1?

The label says 8 g/l glyphosphate, I assume that means grams per litre.
Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.