Old 22-07-2003, 03:22 PM
LeeAnne

Default Permanent Arbor

Unfortunately the location doesn't allow for me to pour concrete :-( It's a
staircase and there are plantings on either side that I'm going to have
growing up the arbor.

Any way for me to bolt or attach to an already existing piece of concrete?
The arbor is at the top of this existing cement staircase.

Maybe I can hammer/chisel out some existing concrete and pour some fresh to
bolt it in there.

argh,
LeeAnne
"Warren" wrote in message news:eC_Sa.102955
4x4 supports, embedded in concrete -- just like a fence. Cedar is fine.
Just treat it like a permanent structure, and not something just sitting
there "staked down".

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.