Old 22-07-2003, 06:33 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Possible hawk problem

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:20:35 GMT, Gene wrote:

My mom saw a hawk up in the tree at the edge of the yard today.
She said it gave her a real mean look. The question is should
I worry about it getting the fish in my pond. And if so, can
anybody think of a good solution to keep it away from my pond.
My daschunds keep the cats away from pond but I dont know if they
can handle a hawk. I thought about a scarecrow but I cant afford
one right now. Any other solutions would be appreciated.

http://www.km01.com/index.html for the cheapest price I've seen on a
scarecrow w/shipping.

Mean looks? Maybe you need to be more worried about Mom, perhaps she was
looking particularly tasty that day? ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a