Old 23-07-2003, 01:42 AM
James Curts

Default Do rose blossoms come in two colors?

My one and only rose has medium sized bright red flowers with the outer row
of petals being almost black with a lacey effect. Guess that is why I keep
it around.

Jim

"Tim Tompkins" wrote in message
How do you mean two colors?

There are roses with red on the inside of the bloom with a white reverse,
"Double Delight" comes to mind as well as "Love". There are blooms with
stripes, blooms with a gradation of color on the petals. Some go through

color shift or change as they open and mature. Others have 'eyes', where
the center is different than the outer portion of the petals.

Are you looking for something specific in a color combination? Perhaps a
wager with someone?

Tim

"Algolrave" wrote in message
Can you help me? I need to know are all rose blossoms mono-colored? Do

any
rose blossoms come in two colors? Any species of rose? If so, which

one?
Any
help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.