Old 23-07-2003, 05:12 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default wacko Tomski

I see you have been taking names at random from the websites again.
Too bad its from the wrong website again.

You are only half right, Gooberski.

Duke does not collect wild plants. That's not his thing.

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:12:31 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

You surprise me, Tomski.

You led us to believe that Hermine was one of your best friends.
Juan, Norma and Barclay too.
That's what you said in you earlier postings.

Anybody who has the gall to call their place "endangered species" can't

be
all there.

You are mistaken Stanley. I said Hermine was a wacko.
Although on some levels she's no worse than the cactus
thieves....Duke, Woody, et al.