Old 23-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Greg

Default Molikhia??

Bob Mounger wrote in message ...

This is the arabic name & there is no standard way to
render it in the roman alphabet. Sometimes is it called Melokhia

The scientific name is Corchorus olitorius.
There are a couple of English and French names he

http://www.hear.org/pier/cooli.htm

& if you don't have an Egyptian or Palestinian
friend to give you seeds you can get it from Nichols:

http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com/...K5RM7539500439

Hope this helps,

Thanks for the information Bob. That helped me alot. I was able find
information with your spelling. I also found some recipes, so now I
have some ideas on how to use these plants when they are ready to
harvest.

---
Greg
Zone 7