Old 23-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Gail Futoran

Default Do rose blossoms come in two colors?

"Algolrave" wrote in message
Can you help me? I need to know are all rose blossoms

mono-colored? Do any
rose blossoms come in two colors? Any species of rose? If

so, which one? Any
help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely yours,
Rick Logan
(Primary)
(Secondary)

I have over 135 roses, few repeats, and *very*
few with single-colored blooms. Rose blooms
come striped (2 or 3 colors), they come with
different colors on the different sides of the petals,
and so on. Many rose blooms change color
as they age. If you want to find specific color
combinations, go to this web site and do a Custom
Search of their rose lists on color(s):
http://www.helpmefind.com/sites/rrr/rosetest.html

They even list the possible colors and all you
have to do is check a box or boxes. There are
way too many roses for anyone here to list all
possibilities of bi-colored & multi-colored roses.

Gail
San Antonio TX Zone 8