Old 23-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Jeff Lowe

Default US source for pre-made pmdd

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
"WD" wrote in message

news:BGjTa.119692$N7.15922@sccrnsc03...
"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua
that's where I'll be getting mine....

I got my first batch of 'stuff' from him, minus trace mix, but I'd like

find a supplier for pre-mixed, like the link I posted.

Is it really that hard to pour the bag into a bottle and shake?? I think

it
took me maybe 35 seconds to do, but yeah, I guess the shaking is what took
up most of my time... probably 45 seconds...

And the cost... wow... a whole $6 bucks.... better squeeze that into the
budget somehow... guess I can go without fruit loops for a week... darn
it....

Umm, at the risk of getting a sarcastic reply to a simple question: where is
the information? I did not see any thing in the posted site about pmdd
availability, with or without trace. You have your flame thrower turned up
full, but you post a link with no salient content.
Jeff