Old 23-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Upset in florida

Lynn,

Take a deep breath and be glad it was the Dends - they're usually pretty
tough, unless a cane breaks during one of those falls. Don't know where in
FL you are - I'm in Port St. Lucie - but that was some storm! Our cat likes
to hang out by the pool (it's screened so he can't go outside), and he took
a tentative step outside just as a huge clap of thunder and burst of
lightning lit everything up like it was noon. He's mostly white, and it
looked like a detergent commercial for scrubbing bubbles, the way he raced
into the house. G

Hope the babies are okay.

Diana