Old 23-07-2003, 10:02 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default US source for pre-made pmdd

"Jeff Lowe" wrote in message
"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
"WD" wrote in message

news:BGjTa.119692$N7.15922@sccrnsc03...
"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua
that's where I'll be getting mine....

I got my first batch of 'stuff' from him, minus trace mix, but I'd

like
find a supplier for pre-mixed, like the link I posted.

Is it really that hard to pour the bag into a bottle and shake?? I

think
it
took me maybe 35 seconds to do, but yeah, I guess the shaking is what

took
up most of my time... probably 45 seconds...

And the cost... wow... a whole $6 bucks.... better squeeze that into the
budget somehow... guess I can go without fruit loops for a week... darn
it....

Umm, at the risk of getting a sarcastic reply to a simple question: where

is
the information? I did not see any thing in the posted site about pmdd
availability, with or without trace. You have your flame thrower turned up
full, but you post a link with no salient content.
Jeff

flame thrower active
He doesn't advertise, he doesn't own a business, he's just
a guy... contact him... should I have spelled it out more? I thought
I did, sorry if you didn't understand....

he posts here frequently, one could always use google to find
it, but some would rather have their hands held and have it done
for them... he just sells bags...you mix it... and it DOES have traces...

sarcastic? you haven't even SEEN sarcastic..... go over to the harley
group...