Old 23-07-2003, 10:42 PM
BT

Default Wave Petunias

Two out of five of my wave petunias got attacked by slugs and withered up and
died. The Misty Lilac wave petunias don't seem to be liked as much by the slugs
and they are doing great.

BT

"Julie" wrote in message
Hi, just found this ng and hope you can help me. We have quite a few wave
petunias, most are looking wonderful, but a few have withered up and died.
They look great one day then the next the foliage and vines seem to just
start dieing. The flowers will still look good for a few days though. We
keep them well watered and fertilized. It just seems strange that one plant
will die just like that and one next to it will go on and on looking just
great. Any suggestions? Julie