Old 24-07-2003, 02:02 AM
WD

Default US source for pre-made pmdd

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message

sarcastic? you haven't even SEEN sarcastic..... go over to the harley
group...

Cripes, man, chill out. If you want to act this way, then *you* go to the
harley group, or .off-ramp, or one of those other groups where people
conduct themselves like savages. You'll do us a favor, as well as make
yourself feel more at home. This group prides itself in the fact that people
conduct themselves like mature adults rather than the aforementioned
savages.
four, so my life has to be made SIMPLE in every facet possible. Second, I'd
rather not have bags of potassium nitrate just sitting around the house for
the 4 year old to locate and eat. Third, the ingredients, trace in
particular, have proven impossible to acquire around here, leaving people
like Dominic to be my only resource. I'm probably going to use Seachem
products instead. I liked the idea of the PMDD, but in the end, the need for
simplicity wins out over the lure of DIY and cost.

billy