Old 24-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Upset in florida

Dear Lynn,

Oh, the Rainbow Bridge.......we lost our dear kitty (Mousebait) to diabetes
a couple of years ago, and at the same time rec'd a letter asking us to
register him with the city, thanks to the lousy Vet who didn't help him or
us. When my husband wrote back saying we'd lost him, some caring soul at
City Hall sent a copy of the Rainbow Bridge. My husband cried even more
than he had before.

It took a long time for us to go to the Humane Society to adopt Casper, the
Friendly Ghost, but when we walked in, he meowed and when taken from his
cage proceeded to kiss my husband's ears. We were smitten, and he owns us
completely!

Love orchids, love Casper.
Diana