Old 24-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Rex Grigg

Default Lobelia cardinalis - FAILURE

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:24:18 -0400 (EDT), (~Vicki
~) wrote:

That's news to me. I have a Lobelia cardinalis in my tank that has
been there for over six months. It that time I have taken many
cutting from it and have since spread it to all four of my tanks and
several owned by other people. And Kasselmann lists it as an aquatic
plant also.

They are definitely not aquatic plants. I have them in my yard and my
husband sells them at the garden center. It amazes me how many places I
see selling plants which are definitely terrestrial for them Beta bowls.
Oh the plant will do well for a little while, but the end is always the
same. If you want some interesting garden plants in the aquarium, try
some of the dwarf water lilies, they are very expensive, but beautiful.

Vicki

Semper Fi!

Visit the forums at Aqua Botanic!
http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.cc/#1