Old 24-07-2003, 02:22 PM
animaux

Default Can someone recommend comprehensive plant database?

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:40:26 -0400, "Bernie" wrote:

I've found several plant databases on the Internet, but none of
them have information about ALL the plants I searched for.
Can someone please recommend a good resource?

-Thanks!

No source anywhere will have information about ALL the plants you searched for.
It also helps to know where you live. I'm pretty sure you would find a Native
Plant Society data base for wherever you live, with a pretty healthy sized
database.