Old 24-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Bernie

Default Can someone recommend comprehensive plant database?

I've found several plant databases on the Internet, but none of
them have information about ALL the plants I searched for.
Can someone please recommend a good resource?

-Thanks!

Old 24-07-2003, 02:22 PM
animaux

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:40:26 -0400, "Bernie" wrote:

I've found several plant databases on the Internet, but none of
them have information about ALL the plants I searched for.
Can someone please recommend a good resource?

-Thanks!

No source anywhere will have information about ALL the plants you searched for.
It also helps to know where you live. I'm pretty sure you would find a Native
Plant Society data base for wherever you live, with a pretty healthy sized
database.
Old 24-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

What you seek does not exist and probably never will.

You will need to make up your own list.

The best resource is still the library.

news

Old 25-07-2003, 05:22 AM
Joe Morris

Have you tried this one? http://nature.jardin.free.fr/en/index.html It
allows you to search by Latin name or by the plant's properties.

Regards,

Joe Morris

Please remove ZAP to email me.

news