Old 24-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Lynn Smythe

Default growing dandelion

I grow dandelion in my garden. I didn't have any growing as weeds in my
neighborhood so I bought seeds online (either Johnnys or Park Seeds I
think). I also have chicory and Italian (red stemmed) dandelion growing in
my garden too. The leaves are all a bit bitter so I don't add too many to my
salads. I feed a lot of the leaves to my daughters guinea pig - he loves
them. The dandelion and chicory also produce edible flowers.

Take care,
Lynn Smythe
e-mail:
website:
http://users.adelphia.net/~lynnsmythe

"Lattés" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Hey all, ok I know this sounds a bit insane to some of you but dandelion

is
VERY tasty and I was wondering if anyone here had ever tried growing it?