Old 24-07-2003, 09:22 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default US source for pre-made pmdd

Cripes, man, chill out. If you want to act this way, then *you* go to the
harley group, or .off-ramp, or one of those other groups where people
conduct themselves like savages. You'll do us a favor, as well as make
yourself feel more at home. This group prides itself in the fact that

people
conduct themselves like mature adults rather than the aforementioned
savages.

of
four, so my life has to be made SIMPLE in every facet possible. Second,

I'd
rather not have bags of potassium nitrate just sitting around the house

for
the 4 year old to locate and eat. Third, the ingredients, trace in
particular, have proven impossible to acquire around here, leaving people
like Dominic to be my only resource. I'm probably going to use Seachem
products instead. I liked the idea of the PMDD, but in the end, the need

for
simplicity wins out over the lure of DIY and cost.

billy

You picked the only line, out of context that sounded bad... I apologized
the line previous to it...

I simply stated, Dominic sells PMDD in powder form, give him a Mountain Dew
bottle, and he'll premix it... if he won't I would....

That being said, sorry if I over complicated your very simple way of doing
things... didn't mean to.. uh... give you any advice, that might help
someone save some bucks... but obviously you chose to see the negative of
what I said, and brand me a 'bad' guy... ok.. I'll sleep fine tonite...

Lastly, did you read this part??
"He doesn't advertise, he doesn't own a business, he's just
a guy... contact him... should I have spelled it out more? I thought
I did, sorry if you didn't understand...."

I was trying, unsucessfully, to apologize and set things straight... i'd
even mix it for you... but that would be too complicated too.. so danged if
I do... danged if I don't...