Old 24-07-2003, 11:04 PM
simy1

Default growing dandelion

"Lattés" wrote in message ble.rogers.com...
Hey all, ok I know this sounds a bit insane to some of you but dandelion is
VERY tasty and I was wondering if anyone here had ever tried growing it?

The "dandelions" that you can buy are usually members of the chicory
family (that means, amongst other things, that they have the blue
flowers on a spike that you see at roadside these days). Their leaves
look and taste like dandelions, but are much bigger. It is one of the
easiest crops to grow. Try Territorial Seeds, they have some.