Old 24-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Jim W

Default URG Kew again? Provisionally Tue 29th

cross wrote:

Natalie wrote in message

Tues 29th is OK for me to..
Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?.. Unless anyone objects?
//
Jim

Who else is likely to be able to make it?

Otherwise, it might be just you and me Jim ;-)

Natalie

-------------
Tues 29th is OK for me too. What time and where shall we meet?

Marina

And Bob wrote:
I can't do Sat 26th, judging Runnymede in Bloom all day, but OK otherwise
and we can do most weekdays too.

so subject to confirm I'd say he's in as well..

Pick a gate.. Victoria is closest to those coming by tube.. (to the
station) Brentford is near the car park.. Gardens open at 9:30 close at
6.. I think we met 10 - 10:30 last time, or was it a bit later?

I will either be coming by car or tube.

All information at:
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/visitor/

thats at least 4 or 5 of us.. All welcome of course-)

//
Jim