Old 23-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Jim W

Default URG Kew again? Provisionally Tue 29th

Natalie wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1fye6th.1swg09pd1a1vfN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
cross wrote:

I seem to remember Natalie I think it was, suggesting a URG Kew meet

at
the end of this month (July)..
Are people still up for that? Interested?

Tuesday 29th would be the best day for me.

Natalie

Tues 29th is OK for me to..
Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?.. Unless anyone objects?
//
Jim
Old 23-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Natalie

Tues 29th is OK for me to..
Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?.. Unless anyone objects?
//
Jim

Who else is likely to be able to make it?

Otherwise, it might be just you and me Jim ;-)

Natalie

Old 24-07-2003, 09:04 PM
cross

Natalie wrote in message

Tues 29th is OK for me to..
Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?.. Unless anyone objects?
//
Jim

Who else is likely to be able to make it?

Otherwise, it might be just you and me Jim ;-)

Natalie

-------------
Tues 29th is OK for me too. What time and where shall we meet?

Marina

Old 24-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Jim W

cross wrote:

Natalie wrote in message

Tues 29th is OK for me to..
Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?.. Unless anyone objects?
//
Jim

Who else is likely to be able to make it?

Otherwise, it might be just you and me Jim ;-)

Natalie

-------------
Tues 29th is OK for me too. What time and where shall we meet?

Marina

And Bob wrote:
I can't do Sat 26th, judging Runnymede in Bloom all day, but OK otherwise
and we can do most weekdays too.

so subject to confirm I'd say he's in as well..

Pick a gate.. Victoria is closest to those coming by tube.. (to the
station) Brentford is near the car park.. Gardens open at 9:30 close at
6.. I think we met 10 - 10:30 last time, or was it a bit later?

I will either be coming by car or tube.

All information at:
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/visitor/

thats at least 4 or 5 of us.. All welcome of course-)

//
Jim
Old 26-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Bob Hobden

"Jim W" wrote in message :

Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?..

I think we met 10 - 10:30 last time, or was it a bit later?

I will either be coming by car or tube.

All information at:
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/visitor/

thats at least 4 or 5 of us.. All welcome of course-)

Meet at the Orangery this time? Say 10.30? At least we can have a coffee
whilst we wait and it's about central to all the gates.

Yes we can and want to make it on the 29th.
However, one of Sue's close ( and few) relatives has broken her hip today,
we spent a few hours in West Mid Hospt waiting for them to find a bed, so as
she is 91 plans are a bit up in the air at the moment as you can imagine.
So, see you all if we see you. :-)

I'll bring along a few extra plants and things, we will be coming by car and
will park in the Brentford Gate car park.

--
Bob
p.s. I will wear my signature "T" shirt so you can recognise us.

Old 27-07-2003, 11:34 PM
cross

Bob Hobden wrote in message
Meet at the Orangery this time? Say 10.30? At least we can have a coffee
whilst we wait and it's about central to all the gates.

I will be coming by train, so 10.30 please, at the Orangery sounds good.

Marina

Aggression AGAIN in urg Mike United Kingdom 2 14-10-2006 08:53 PM
URG Kew again? Jim W United Kingdom 19 22-07-2003 05:13 PM
AD: A different way to read urg. kevin United Kingdom 4 19-04-2003 11:08 PM
Humour - I saw this and thought of URG.... flake United Kingdom 15 10-12-2002 01:04 AM