Old 25-07-2003, 05:02 AM
Olde Hippie

Default [IBC] Is this a Bonsai.

some snippage here

" When I complained about what I bought he responded "Bonsai stems from
two japanese words that mean potted plant." He claims that this big,
cut-back plant in a small pot is a Bonsai."

eBay does not make it too easy but look around the help section and try to
find "Safe Harbor"
or any links pointing to settling disputes. There may be some help within
this area for you, but no guarantee.

You can leave a negative, or a neutral response but remember you are limited
to about 80 spaces, letters or characters. Can you fully explain the
response in limited space? I'd pursue it but withold the response as long
as possible, pending a resolve from seller or eBay.

Good Luck,

Olde Hippie

--
to reply direct remove number from addy

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will"
"I prefer to perambulate to the tempo of a different percussionist"
"Stupidity is believing much, while understanding little"
....Charles A. Meyers