Old 25-07-2003, 07:02 AM
Gene

Default Edging Ideas

Edge it with a flower bed using landscaping timbers and plant bluestar
junipers. Bluestar junipers grow low to the ground and spread out about
2-3 feet. You can place them where they will overhang the pond a little.

JRF wrote:
Hi Guys:
I'm moving to my new house this weekend and I just finished a 750 gal
pond in the backyard. It's basically a rough triangle shape dug into in
a flat lawn. I'm looking for some different or new ideas for edging the
flexible liner. I grew kind of tired of the rock/paver look I had at my
old pond.
Does anyone out there have any ideas that are a little different from
the usual edging?

Jeff