Old 25-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Mike

Default Large branch fell of ash tree

In article , Katharine
Mill writes
"Snowman" wrote in message news:r7QTa.669$hD1.8700@newsfep4
-glfd.server.ntli.net...

Only problem now is, how to get rid
of the wood... where's an axeman when you need one?

:-(( Same problem :-((

We have over 20 trees to fell and get rid of. Some only a few inches in
diameter, some up to 24 inches in diameter. Offered them around, felled
and on the ground!! But does anyone want them? :-(( No

(We have to have the professionals in to fell them because of the
gardens/houses around them, but once on the ground....... there for the
taking)

Mike

British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)