Old 25-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Shea

Default Upset in florida

The area I'm in used to be very rural before the toll road. Now people are
moving in, cutting down the trees and installing wall to wall sod and
perfectly manicured lawns. It's been great for house values, but I miss the
wide open spaces and the big old oaks.

"LYNN32141" wrote in message
Dave,

Thanks for information on the spray, I'll try to research it from here.

Yeah, we used to live in a quiet area also, but they are 4 laning our
subdivision to make it easier access to I-95. We already had trouble with
speeders, now forget about it.. Makes driving in Daytona look easy..

Toll roads are wonderful, but boy they sure do make easy access for

developers
huh?? Pretty soon, all of our beatiful rural America will be gone.

Lynn