Old 25-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Stihl strimmers

"999tigger" wrote in message
I am 35 I should be ok and think the main bit may be about 2 acres, I
can go slowly as well.

I think the Stihls I had in mind may be overkill, but the bigger one
which weighs 161b comes th a full harness and the smaller one comes
with a shoulder harness as well and weighs 10lb. I could do with the
exerciise and am not under any strict deadline.

I think I will have plenty of opportunity to get the technique right.

thanks for your advice.
--

One tip for increased line life is to ensure it is kept moist, even wet,
never let it dry out because then it becomes brittle.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.