Old 26-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Bob Hobden

Default URG Kew again? Provisionally Tue 29th

"Jim W" wrote in message :

Shall we say Tues 29th provisionally?..

I think we met 10 - 10:30 last time, or was it a bit later?

I will either be coming by car or tube.

All information at:
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/visitor/

thats at least 4 or 5 of us.. All welcome of course-)

Meet at the Orangery this time? Say 10.30? At least we can have a coffee
whilst we wait and it's about central to all the gates.

Yes we can and want to make it on the 29th.
However, one of Sue's close ( and few) relatives has broken her hip today,
we spent a few hours in West Mid Hospt waiting for them to find a bed, so as
she is 91 plans are a bit up in the air at the moment as you can imagine.
So, see you all if we see you. :-)

I'll bring along a few extra plants and things, we will be coming by car and
will park in the Brentford Gate car park.

--
Bob
p.s. I will wear my signature "T" shirt so you can recognise us.