Old 26-07-2003, 12:22 AM
Pete

Default Help / Newbie

Thanks everyone for all the advice, I live int he Uk with a small garden, I
guess the pond is about a metre square in all, I just built it to be a
little wildlife pond and I am going to put lots more pond plats into it, I
was just a tad worried about the algae, it is not a fish pond. I have part
of my garden growing wild to try to get some natural wildlife, I was just
worried as the water was so murky.

Thanks all for the invaluable advice,

Pete

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
.com...
Pete,

Here's the FAQ website for rec.ponds:
http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html

There may be an answer for you there. So far, my best discovery was that
the algae on the side of a pond are "good" algae, so I don't have to worry
about removing them.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Pete" wrote in message
I've got a massive algae problem in my little pond, anyone know a quick

and
easy way to solve this?

Thanks,

Pete