Old 26-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Wendy Chatley Green

Default armdillos

For some inexplicable reasons, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

:Gloria Lenon wrote in message
.com...
: We've got an armidillo burrow complete with back and front entrances -
: identified by the tracks in the sand it dug up. How do I get rid of it?
:The
: back entrance of the burrow is right next to the house and amid water
ipes.
: We live in SW Florida, so all soil is sand. Should we flood the burrow?
:I
: don't want to hurt the animal, only get it out of my garden!
:
:
on't you have animal control in Florida?
:
:With all the endangered species in your state, one would think you have a
retty sophisticated version of animal control.
:

I just moved back to Florida after 25 years elsewhere.
Funniest thing I've heard since I moved was from a state park ranger
who refered to armadillos as "indigenous wildlife" that should not be
molested.

--
Wendy Chatley Green