Old 25-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Gloria Lenon

Default armdillos

We've got an armidillo burrow complete with back and front entrances -
identified by the tracks in the sand it dug up. How do I get rid of it? The
back entrance of the burrow is right next to the house and amid water pipes.
We live in SW Florida, so all soil is sand. Should we flood the burrow? I
don't want to hurt the animal, only get it out of my garden!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Old 25-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Don't you have animal control in Florida?

With all the endangered species in your state, one would think you have a
pretty sophisticated version of animal control.

. com...

Old 26-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Wendy Chatley Green

For some inexplicable reasons, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

:Gloria Lenon wrote in message
.com...
: We've got an armidillo burrow complete with back and front entrances -
: identified by the tracks in the sand it dug up. How do I get rid of it?
:The
: back entrance of the burrow is right next to the house and amid water
ipes.
: We live in SW Florida, so all soil is sand. Should we flood the burrow?
:I
: don't want to hurt the animal, only get it out of my garden!
:
:
on't you have animal control in Florida?
:
:With all the endangered species in your state, one would think you have a
retty sophisticated version of animal control.
:

I just moved back to Florida after 25 years elsewhere.
Funniest thing I've heard since I moved was from a state park ranger
who refered to armadillos as "indigenous wildlife" that should not be
molested.

--
Wendy Chatley Green

Old 26-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

You are no help at all, Wendy.

She obviously doesn't want to molest the beast.
She just wants to have it removed from her yard.

Now if you like to get armadillos all hot and bothered, that's your problem,
you pervert.