Old 26-07-2003, 05:22 AM
Lee

Default Wave Petunias

"Barbara Yanus" wrote in message ...
I have had no luck with Wave Petunias. I read where they like to be planted
in the ground so they can spread easier. Although, one of the greenhouses
in town, has beautiful ones in a hanging planter on the wall.

Bebra

NE PA
zone 6b?

I am repeating part of a post written earlier in this thread as that
is my experience, too:

They start out very nice - I.... had them in the ground and in less
than a month, as the season gets hotter and hotter, they start
getting long, stringy, and very weedy with a few blossoms on the end.
then the leaves die along the long vines. I doubt if i will mess with
them again! however i did give them a haircut yesterday hoping to get
new growth. I am in zone 7 NE TX
love..lee