Old 26-07-2003, 09:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Momo Botan Lotus

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:35:58 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

Hmmm , I have no idea why there is no seed head on either
the Momo Botan or Double Rose lotus. I've had both and had
seed heads. I have no answer.
Nurseries do get lotuses mixed up. What I
thought was a Momo Botan was actually a Mrs Perry D. Slocum!
Imagine my surprise when I sat up all night long waiting for the
Momo Botan to bloom and out came the MPDS! grin
That was my first year with lotus and first year of a Developing Love
Affair.

After looking at some images on Google, I'm not sure this is even Momo
Botan. Oh well.... but I hate not have a "named" item, when I paid the
price for a "name". s ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~