Old 26-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Frogleg

Default x-archive -- was: Couldn't be much more of a newbie

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:20:25 -0400, Pat Meadows
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:53:34 GMT, Frogleg
wrote:

Check Pat Meadows' posts.

He can't. I use the 'x-no-archive' switch and Google
therefore does not archive my posts. I have (what I
consider) good reasons for doing this that are not relevant
here.

Hmm. I sometimes see this and usually strip it off when replying (as I
do "Hi" at beginnings and signatures at the end (it didn't appear in
*this* post). I guess that's why some threads are harder to Google
than others. I'm always rather startled when I Google for something
and find one of my own posts listed. Amazing how much one forgets! ^_^